OPT IN FOR TEXT NOTIFICATIONS – TEXT NJNGYC to 84483
Please read below for 2018:
NOTE: AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH CONFIRMATION THAT STATES YOU ARE NOT APPROVED. YOU WILL BE APPROVED ONCE ALL FORMS AND/OR REQUIRED CLASSES ARE COMPLETED. THE SOONER YOU GET THESE FORMS TO US, THE SOONER YOUR APPROVAL STATUS WILL CHANGE. IF YOU PAID VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, THE PAYMENT WAS PROCESSED AS LONG AS YOU RECEIVED THE CONFIRMATION AND THE CARD WAS NOT DECLINED. THIS NOT APPROVED MESSAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PAYMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT THE YOUTH CAMP STAFF HERE.
There are 5 applications based on the age of the participant. Please read everything carefully as things have changed this year. Once all required paperwork has been submitted/uploaded, you should receive an e-mail stating your completed application has been submitted. Please submit all required paperwork sooner than later.
ALL COUNSELORS JUNIOR AND SENIOR – Monday, April 30, 2018
CAMPERS, CITs, VOLUNTEERS (excluding Senior Counselors) -Tuesday, May 15, 2018
The cost for each Camper and Counselor in Training (all youth ages 9-15) is $175.00
** Campers (ages 9-12) will be notified of acceptance via a mailed packet the week of June 20, 2018
** Campers (ages 13-14) will be notified of acceptance via e-mail by June 15, 2018
** CITs (age 15) will be notified of acceptance via e-mail by June 15, 2018
** Junior Counselors will be notified of acceptance via e-mail by Tuesday, May 28, 2018. ALL junior counselors accepted must attend a mandatory training on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at the JMFAC in Bordentown, NJ.
** Senior Counselors will be required to participate in a mandatory training on Saturday, June 9, 2018 at the JMFAC in Bordentown. Notification of acceptance to camp will be made via e-mail. Please make sure that you have all required forms submitted (Volunteer Contract, Counselor Code of Conduct, and State Finger Print Background Check).
** Volunteers will be notified of acceptance via a mailed packet the week of June 20, 2017.
Requirements to be a Volunteer:
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must Sign the Volunteer Contract
- Must have completed the Police Records Check (DD Form 369) by July 1, 2017
- Must meet the requirements above (except Police Record Check – DD 369), plus
- Have completed a State Background Check which must be on file no later than June 15, 2018. In order to meet this requirement you should make your fingerprint appointment no later than May 18, 2018.
Requirements to be a Safety & Security Volunteer:
- Must meet the requirements above, plus
- Have completed a State Background Check which must be on file no later than July 2, 2018. In order to meet this requirement you should make your fingerprint appointment no later than May 18, 2018.
If you have any questions, or need any assistance we are here to assist. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!