Please read this information in entirety before continuing your application.
NEW FOR 2018: MEDICAL FAST TRACK – see below for information
The Health History Form and Medical Provider Certification on this site are required for each Camper (Age 9-12), Camper (Age 13-14), CIT (Age 15), and Junior Counselor (Age 16-17). We cannot and WILL NOT accept any other medical forms. The deadline for Medical Forms submission is 1 June 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
We have added a checklist as a convenience to you to assist in ensuring you have completed all the required paperwork.
- We MUST have on file a complete Health History, which includes Immunizations Record, & a copy of the insurance card. For TRICARE, simply provide your DoD Benefits ID number on the reverse of the sponsors Common Access Card (CAC).
- Physicals are good for 2 years, however, we must still be provided with an updated Health History and Physician’s Certification which includes the physicians signature.
- If your child takes daily prescription medication, they must have this medication with them at in-processing, it must be clearly labeled in the original packaging with the dose and frequency. Parents that fail to bring this medication with their child to Youth Camp will not be accepted to camp. The bottom line is that if the doctor prescribes a medication that is in Part B, this medication MUST be present with the camper at check-in. If form is submitted and camper has new medication it will require a doctors note at check-in.
- We cannot and WILL NOT accept your child into camp if these forms are not completed, signed and notarized. The notary section can be completed at Camp on the Health History Form. The Physician’s Certification must be signed before acceptance.
- Immunizations forms must be provided with the application regardless of whether or not your child has received any since the last year.
- Legible copies of your insurance cards are mandatory for acceptance to camp.
- FAST TRACK – You will be eligible for medical FAST TRACK if you have all of your forms submitted completely before the deadline. You will be issued a wristband to let staff know that you are medical FAST TRACK. Medical FAST TRACK will ensure your medical packet is approved immediately upon entering the medical station at check-in. The only additional requirement is that any prescription medications must be brought with you. This may require a minimal wait to see the staff nurse for proper check-in of your child(s) prescription medication(s).
We thank you for your time in reading this important information. This is for your child(ren’s) protection and well-being while under our care. If you have any questions, please contact us at mf @ njngyouthcamp.org. NJ National Guard Youth Camp operates under the auspices of N.J.A.C 8:25, we comply fully with all requirements thereto.
By clicking the link below, you CERTIFY that you have READ, UNDERSTAND, AND CONCUR with the information above.