Skip to content
- NEW JERSEY NATIONAL GUARD STATE FAMILY PROGRAMS IS NOT FOR PROFIT.
- Applicants have up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the start of camp to ask for a refund
- Refunds are made in the form of a check at the completion of Youth Camp for the full amount, when approved.
- Delivery is in the form of your child attending camp for the full term. The payment covers the cost of the camp. There are no physical goods for shipping. Proceeds are deposited into the Family Programs General Fund for use to cover camp costs.
- You will receive approval to attend once all required forms are received and approved.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ANY NO-SHOWS DURING CAMP CHECK-IN.